Guru Rinpoche Tsok Day
May 11, 2022
Happy Guru Rinpoche Day - GURU TSOK – on the 10th of the Lunar month
Rigdzin Dupa with Tsok feast offering - focusing on the inner practice of Padmasambhava to purify our obstacles and to receive blessings & accomplishment from Guru Rinpoche.
Tsok means “gathering together” for a spiritual feast. The practitioners come together, the food and drink to be offered to everyone is assembled, the Buddhas and Bodhisattvas gather together, and finally as a result of this practice, merit and wisdom are accumulated or “gathered together” by the participants.
Text is available at this link:
For ritual practice days, we encourage our sangha to join those Palyul Centres whose practices are led on Zoom by a resident Lama.
- New York http://www.palyulnyc.org/
- Austin https://www.palri.org/
- Ohio https://www.palyulohio.org/
- Toronto http://palyultoronto.org/index.html
- Vancouver https://www.palyulvancouver.org/